Irmandade Metálica
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Skinless

Ir para baixo

Skinless Empty Skinless

Mensagem por Santyago 29/8/2009, 03:17

Uma banda que gosto imenso de ouvir e dá umas valentes brutalhadas no ouvido, formada em 1992 no Estado de Nova Iorque, EUA, já conhecida por terem aparecido bandas como Cannibal Corpse e Suffocation. Actualmente o line-up é constituído por Noah Carpenter na guitarra, os irmãos Keyser que são o Joe e Jason (o primeiro toca baixo e o segundo é vocalista) e o baterista é Bob Beaulac (apesar de no metal-archives esteja lá Chris Mahar, no myspace da banda ainda está lá o Bob).

Lançaram 4 álbuns de estúdio:
- Progression Towards Evil (1998)
- Foreshadowing our Demise (2001)
- From Sacrifice to Survival (2003)
- Trample the weak, hurdle the dead (2006)

Espero ouvir o 5º deles que espero que venha o mais rápido possível, já que ouvi o mais recente deles (Trample the weak, hurdle the dead) e que BOMBA foi! Também espero ver um concerto deles quando voltarem para cá.

www.myspace.com/skinless
(Depois edito se encontrar mais algo da banda)

Para quem goste de bom death metal e de uma boa dose de brutalhada, é a banda ideal para ouvir Emotion 002
Santyago
Santyago

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Skinless Empty Re: Skinless

Mensagem por Santyago 19/4/2011, 05:59

Encerrou as funções nesta segunda-feira, dia 18 de Abril de 2011.

SKINLESS Laid To Rest - Apr. 18, 2011
Guitarist Noah Carpenter of the New York-based death metallers SKINLESS has issued the following update:

"We know that many of our fans are restless and wondering what is happening with SKINLESS, and for the last few years we haven't even known either.

"I'm not going to go into a deep, detailed description of what has transpired since the 'Trample' album, but we were plagued with lineup issues once again. The frustration of one step forward and two steps back forced me to just put the band on hiatus and try to recharge the batteries for a while.

"In June 2010 we reunited the old lineup (from the first two CDs) for a show in New York, and I had anticipated that we'd end up writing a new album in that formation. When the time came for serious discussions about moving forward with the album, a couple of the guys told me they didn't have the 'fire' and/or time to dedicate to the project. For several months afterwards I continued to work on new material and jammed with potential new band members. But, much like the other guys, I concluded that I didn't have the 'fire' either, and my inspiration was more directed towards my other band ARMOR COLUMN.

"This certainly isn't an easy thing for me to do, as I have dedicated my entire adult life thus far to SKINLESS.

"We all have shifting priorities throughout life, and we feel that SKINLESS has run its course. To continue at this point would be forced and uninspired.

"SKINLESS has always been about energy and intensity, and doing anything half-heartedly wouldn't be true to what the band stands for.

"Members of SKINLESS will continue on in the music world. Joe plays in the killer band STREETSWEEPER and Sherwood works as a production manager in Colorado. Bob Beaulac has a new band ready to destroy Albany, New York very soon. I hope that many of you will check out my other band ARMOR COLUMN. It's not brutal death but those into thrash and heavy power metal can rock out. Some say it's a mixture of HELSTAR and EXODUS. Brand new album, 'Maximum Collateral Damage', has just been released.

"SKINLESS would like to thank everyone who has ever helped us in any way, from the initial fans in New York that helped springboard us to international recognition, to all the fans around the world, and of course the labels, promoters, booking agents, zines, bands etc. We've had the great honor to share the stage with many metal greats, to see much of the world, and have made tons of friends along the way.

"THANK YOU ALL!!!"

SKINLESS' latest album, "Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead", was released in June 2006 via Relapse Records. The CD was the band's first to feature new vocalist Jason Keyser. The follow-up to 2002's "From Sacrifice to Survival" was recorded with longtime engineer Brett Portzer at his Max Trax Studios and was mastered by Scott Hull at Visceral Sound.
Santyago
Santyago

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos