Irmandade Metálica
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Adam Dutkiewicz, George "Corpsgrinder" Fisher e Shannon Lucas formam nova banda

Ir para baixo

Adam Dutkiewicz, George "Corpsgrinder" Fisher e Shannon Lucas formam nova banda Empty Adam Dutkiewicz, George "Corpsgrinder" Fisher e Shannon Lucas formam nova banda

Mensagem por JMG 11/8/2011, 04:57

Numa entrevista, Adam Dutkiewicz (Killswitch Engage, Times Of Grace) confirmou que nos próximos tempos vai começar a escrever musicas para um novo projecto, death metal, que conta com o George "Corpsgrinder" Fisher (Cannibal Corpse) e o baterista Shannon Lucas (The Black Dahlia Murder).

And lastly, what is currently on your schedule for the rest of your year? Are you producing anything / writing anything?
Adam: As of right now, Times of Grace is going to go to Australia in September. After that we’re talking about maybe another tour, but we’ll see how that goes. Right now, I think the priority is for me to get writing with my other band. I’d actually like to try and record my other side project as well. I want to get that out.

What side project is that?
Adam: It’s a death metal side project with the drummer from Black Dahlia Murder and the singer from Cannibal Corpse.
JMG
JMG

https://www.facebook.com/Jorge.Geiras

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo