Irmandade Metálica
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Gorguts

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

Gorguts Empty Gorguts

Mensagem por Alba 14/8/2009, 18:07

Aguarda-se o regresso dos canadianos Gorguts aos álbuns de originais... para breve.

http://www.myspace.com/gorgutsofficial

GORGUTS Mainman Confirms New Album Plans

Guitarist/vocalist Luc Lemay of the reactivated Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada-based technical death metal band GORGUTS has released the following statement:

"After all the posts on metal websites and forums lately, I've decided that it was time for me to confirm all the rumors about GORGUTS making a new record! So, yes, I've been working on new material since August/September 2008.

"The idea came together after the suggestion from my longtime partner in crime, Steeve Hurdle. One evening after a NEGATIVA rehearsal, Steeve brought up the fact that 2009 being the 20th anniversary of GORGUTS, it would be nice for me to give to the fans a new record!!! I immediately loved the idea, and not long after, I started writing material for this record. Then I got in touch with John Longstreth (ORIGIN, DIM MAK), and John said yes right away! John and I have been writing to each other for a few years, and we both had back then the intention of doing some kind of musical project together. Then I knew from square one that I wanted to have Colin Marston on bass. Big Steeve showed me some DYSRHYTHMIA videos…. that's how I got blown away by the playing and musical style of Kevin Huffnagel! At my big surprise, they both agreed to be part of my next record!!!!

"So finally, I got to jam for the first time with John this past January [see video footage below] and we've put together three songs with drums and guitars!!!!!

"In the meantime, the search for a female vocalist for NEGATIVA continues, and the writing process within the band is very active !! We have a massive, intricate musical landscape ready for your ears to be discovered!

"I want to thank, from the heart, all the fans that have been supporting GORGUTS through all those years…. it's because of you that I found my place and my voice as an artist… I can't wait to share this new record with you!!"

GORGUTS' current lineup is as follows:

* Luc Lemay (NEGATIVA) - Vocals, Guitar
* Kevin Hufnagel (DYSRHYTHMIA, WHILE HEAVEN WEPT, BYLA, EUCLID STREET, THE FIFTH SEASON, GREY DIVISION BLUE) - Guitar
* Colin Marston (DYSRHYTHMIA, BEHOLD... THE ARCTOPUS, BYLA, KRALLICE, INDRICOTHERE) - Bass
* John Longstreth (DIM MAK, ORIGIN, THE RED CHORD, SKINLESS, POSSESSION, ANGELCORPSE) - Drums

Alba

http://albaqubra.blogspot.com/

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Gorguts Empty Re: Gorguts

Mensagem por Alba 14/8/2009, 19:50

Se alguém tiver alguma cópia do Considered Dead em vinil diga... já me passaram 2 pelas mãos em trocas e agora ando novamente à procura...

Alba

http://albaqubra.blogspot.com/

Mensagem por Santyago 22/3/2010, 05:11

Samples do novo álbum no link abaixo:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=137107
Santyago
Santyago

Mensagem por Santyago 1/3/2011, 19:56

Nova música pré-produzida:

http://www.gorguts.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10:new-album-update-february-25-2011&catid=7:news&Itemid=3
Santyago
Santyago

Mensagem por Santyago 5/6/2013, 06:02

GORGUTS To Release 'Colored Sands' In August

Canadian technical death metallers GORGUTS will release their fifth album, "Colored Sands", on August 30 in Europe and September 3 in North America via Season Of Mist. The band has also announced a string of headlining shows leading to and from this year's Hopscotch Festival. the U.S. trek, which begins on September 5 in Springfield, Virginia, will travel through Hopscotch before ending on September 8 in Worcester, Massachusetts.

GORGUTS guitarist/vocalist Luc Lemay previously stated that "Colored Sands" would be "a very detailed, dark, epic, emotional, conceptual record."

War On Music Records in 2011 released on vinyl the GORGUTS albums "From Wisdom To Hate" (2001) and "Obscura" (1998). These records were largely regarded as pioneering works in the technical death metal genre, and set the standard for the decade to follow.

GORGUTS' current lineup is as follows:

* Luc Lemay (NEGATIVA) - Vocals, Guitar
* Kevin Hufnagel (DYSRHYTHMIA, WHILE HEAVEN WEPT, BYLA, EUCLID STREET, THE FIFTH SEASON, GREY DIVISION BLUE) - Guitar
* Colin Marston (DYSRHYTHMIA, BEHOLD... THE ARCTOPUS, BYLA, KRALLICE, INDRICOTHERE) - Bass
* John Longstreth (DIM MAK, ORIGIN, THE RED CHORD, SKINLESS, POSSESSION, ANGELCORPSE) – Drums
Santyago
Santyago

Mensagem por Santyago 19/6/2013, 19:12

Gorguts Gorgutscoloredcd

"Colored Sands" track listing:

01. Le Toit Du Monde
02. An Ocean Of Wisdom
03. Forgotten Arrows
04. Colored Sands
05. The Battle Of Chamdo