Irmandade Metálica
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

C.O.C. (Corrosion of Conformity)

Ir para baixo

C.O.C. (Corrosion of Conformity) Empty C.O.C. (Corrosion of Conformity)

Mensagem por Santyago 11/8/2014, 06:39

C.O.C. (Corrosion of Conformity) 246_logo

Line-up Actual:

Mike Dean - Baixista
Reed Mullin - Baterista
Woody Weatherman - Guitarrista

Ambos os membros também participam como vocalistas

Discografia:

Eye for an Eye (1984)
Animosity (1985)
Blind (1991)
Deliverance (1994)
Wiseblood (1996)
America's Volume Dealer (2000)
In the Arms of God (2005)
Corrosion of Conformity (2012)
IX (2014)

Santyago
Santyago

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

C.O.C. (Corrosion of Conformity) Empty Re: C.O.C. (Corrosion of Conformity)

Mensagem por Santyago 11/8/2014, 06:40

During an interview with TeamRock at this weekend's Bloodstock Open Air festival in the United Kingdom, DOWN guitarist Pepper Keenan spoke about his current status with CORROSION OF CONFORMITY and whether he ever plans on doing anything with that band ever again.

Keenan is still considered to be a member of CORROSION OF CONFORMITY but is not involved in the reunion of C.O.C.'s "Animosity" lineup, which was resurrected in 2010 and has been recording and touring ever since.

Pepper told TeamRock: "The old C.O.C. thing's been coming up a lot. We're talking to Reed [Mullin, drums] and Woody [Weatherman, guitar] about getting that going.

"That's going to take a lot of attention. We're talking about just going to Europe and playing shows as the 'Deliverance' four-piece, and starting from there to get it back together."

Back in May, Keenan told the Lubbock, Texas radio station 94.5 FMX about a possible reunion with CORROSION OF CONFORMITY: "The C.O.C. thing is still a pretty big part of my life and a big part of where I came from and how I got here. So the questions always come up all the time [about whether I will do something with C.O.C. again]. We are getting closer to solving that. Everybody is talking. We've had offers from a lot of different promoters all over the place. It's just a matter of [finding the] time [to do it right], you know, and not doing it half-assed. It has to be real. I'm not gonna jump into it for a paycheck. We all talk and we wanna get together and start writing and see what happens."

Keenan joined CORROSION OF CONFORMITY in 1990, but he did not become the band's lead singer until the recording of "Deliverance", which came out in 1994.

In a 2012 interview with Blistering.com, CORROSION OF CONFORMITY bassist/vocalist Mike Dean was asked if the band will ever do anything with Pepper again. "There's no firm plans, but there is a firm desire to make it happen," he said. "We had a really good time doing 'In The Arms Of God' and I'm really proud of that album. The only thing missing was Reed. I thought Stanton Moore did a great job… I came away from that thinking that if we had this level of creativity and also had Mullin… that would be a bonus. But yeah, I hope we don't just get that lineup together for shows or 'Deliverance' nostalgia shows, but get it together with the idea of putting out a record."
Santyago
Santyago

Mensagem por Santyago 3/9/2014, 15:46

CORROSION OF CONFORMITY drummer Reed Mullin has confirmed that the band will reunite with its onetime guitarist and vocalist Pepper Keenan in 2015 to record a new studio album and embark on a tour.

Keenan, who has been focusing on DOWN in recent years, is still considered to be a member of CORROSION OF CONFORMITY but was not involved in the reunion of C.O.C.'s "Animosity" lineup, which was resurrected in 2010 and has been recording and touring ever since.

In a brand new interview with Heavy Blog Is Heavy, Mullin said about the possibility of collaborating with Keenan again: "Yeah, we're getting together next year. We're going to do an album and do some touring."

He continued: "We've done this three-piece enough to where we want to do something different. That's going to happen probably somewhere close to the beginning of the year. He has that band DOWN that does okay."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/reed-mullin-corrosion-of-conformity-to-reunite-with-pepper-keenan-in-2015/#LZuPGfTdF52KAvl3.99
Santyago
Santyago

Mensagem por Santyago 15/1/2015, 01:59

C.O.C. (Corrosion of Conformity) 10305436_826036677439419_1762523147803945225_n

Pepper Keenan oficialmente de volta à banda!
Santyago
Santyago

Mensagem por Santyago 9/3/2015, 17:13

Santyago
Santyago

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo